Estate of the Hospital of Reggio called S. Raffaele Grande. In the rural complex there is the civil rustic probably of sixteenth-century origin. It’s a quadrangular plan, developed on two levels with a four-ply roof, regular, symmetrical lights. Towards the fields stands the oratory dedicated to St. Raphael. It was founded by Mr. Scipione Giovanni in the first half of '800 in a fund that then bequeathed to the Hospital with his will in deed Predelli December 21, 1853 (1). It has a facade with pilasters and upper frontispiece.