The already casino of the Nobili family then Menozzi was largely renovated. The nineteenth-century typology develops a quadrangular plan on three levels and a four-pitched roof. The vestment has alternating angular appeals. In its interior there was an oratory dedicated to St. Lodovico Re (1). Adjacent to the building is a rustic porch with several architrave lights. On the border, towards Cavazzoli, is the estate of Sassi. It includes a beautiful rural complex with separate bodies. Interesting the civil part with arches of porch buffered at the ground level has a square plan, compact volume, developed on two levels and covered with four pitches. The date "1773" can be read on a pillar of the nearby farmhouse, while the inscription "F. Nobili - 1844 appears in the nineteenth-century barchessa.