On the pebbly riverbed of the Coviolla stream, different finds attributable to the Paleolithic age were rediscovered. Already in the XVII century it is indicated a compex rural nucleus, property of the Fontanesi with civil country house, rustics, oratory and mill, called "dell'Osteria", still existing. The oratory, dedicated to S.Maria shows a hut facade, facing ovest; the arched gate, with lunettes, is surmounted by a central ocular. An attic brick frame, "T"-shaped and segmented, runs around. The country house has a square plan, developed on two levels and concluded by a four-pitched roof. The entrance is faced by a little colonnade with upper balcony; the lights are regular and symmetrically distributed. The mill probably corresponds to the "Bosco" mill, reported, along with a press, in the Italian hydrographic card dated 1888.