The building, currently called Villa D'Este, was part of the complex of the Palazzo Ducale of Rivalta. The project was already conceived in 1734 during a hydraulic settlement that had to fuel the fountains of the Villa Ducale. It was basically an enourmous body of water from which departed the undergound pipes, still existing; it is possible to observe the vent pilasters, placed at regular intervals at east of the Strada Statale. The original idea seems to be attributable to Giovan Maria Ferraroni but the project belongs to Bolognini, that realized it between 1756 and 1757. In the middle of the lagoon, completely isolated and only reachable with a boat, there was located the islet, still existing, called "L'Isola d'Alcina", on which arised the cottage also called "Fuggi l'Ozio". It has a simple typological installation, with quadrangular plan developed on two levels. In the middle it is raised by a terrace and concluded at the top by a tower. The shutters of the windows are balustraded and crowned by statues. The lights are regular and symmetrically distributed. The inside was adorned in 1765 by Gian Filiberto Pagani from Modena. There's still the entrance ceiling that portrays the "Fama"; the walls were repainted in the first half of the XIX century with four stories of the legend of Saffo, maybe attributable to Domenico Pellizzi. To Francesco Scaramuzza, instead, are attributable the decorations on the ceilings of the big living room (with the seasons and that A grotesque that adornes the gallery that overlooks the very same lounge). In 1782 the complex was bought by Bartolomeo Corbelli. At the curve of the Strada Statale it is visible a rural complex with juxtaposed elements and dead door. The rustic is placed towards east. On the western facade there's an elegant recess with a fresco of the Madonna della Ghiara.