The Monastery of St. Prospero bought land there in 1093 and again in 1099 and 1108 (1). In 1116 the abbot bartered some of his lands located in Corticella with others in Roncadella (2). The first testimonies of the Church dedicated to SS. Grisanti and Daria, date back to the twelfth century. The Saccani indicates some inscriptions of that period, already in an almost illegible way, on three bricks near the tiles of the ancient choir and then walled in the northern wall of the Church (3). It is included among the employees of the Pieve di Fogliano in the lists of tithes of 1302 (4). It was a very poor church; the visit of Bishop Marliani in 1663 describes it as small, ancient and attic. The plan was a simple rectangular nave, a small sacristy and the rectory along the south side.After 1076 a new choir was made, still imperfect, in 1738 when the new tower and an extension of the Canonica appeared (5). It remains in the ancient form, with the planked ceiling, until 1822-25; in this period it is raised, placed in the face and reduced in the present form (6). It was restored in 1865 and again at the beginning of the 19th century. The parish once included Masone and Calvetro (7). The church has a gabled facade, oriented liturgically, concluded by a broken frontispiece. The bell tower, at the bottom of the northern façade, is concluded by a single-lancet cell with cuspidate cover. The Municipality of Roncadella with about 100 men appears in 1315 (8).The Estimo of 1458 indicates 50 "fires" together with Tresinara and Calvetro, in 1706 had 28 houses and 200 inhabitants and at the end of the same century 223 people (9). Between 1805 and 1815 it was united to the City of Bagno and with the Restoration again joined to the Capital Municipality (10). In the locality is also visible an interesting nineteenth-century cheese factory with an octagonal plan with the characteristic openwork lights in brick shaped as "S".