The church dedicated to St. Mark is remembered in 1284. The original building, very small, was enlarged in the sixteenth century and later rebuilt between 1770 and 1780. (1). In 1844 it was restored with public offers and the contribution of Mr. Luigi Ferrari Corbelli (2). The church is then extended in 1851 with the realization of the facade in 1867.
Still in 1945 it was decorated by the painters Cucchi and Montanari of Correggio on a design by prof, Zanichelli (3). The church is oriented liturgically. It has a tripartite façade facing a hut, an architrave portal and a simple oculus at the top. The bell tower with single-hole cell rises on the rear facade. The interior has a single nave in the face.