The country house already existed in the second half of the XVIII century, property of the Guidelli. The locality is indicated with the place name "Casino Ottavi" in the unitary cadastre dated 1880. Currently, it is owned by the Mussini family. It develops a square plan with two side terrace appendixes. The central part is divided in three levels and it is concluded by a four-pitched roof. The lights are regular and symmetrically distributed. The ground floor is crossed by a wide entrance hall; many rooms have ceilings with decorations that can be attributed to the XVIII- XIX century.