In the unitary cadastre dated 1880, it is indicated with the place name "Casino Luppi". Two wide buildings with a quadrangular plan, a solid volume, united by lower bodies, are included. They are composed by a civil complex and a rural building with juxtaposed elements, mostly restored. These develops on three levles and they are concluded by a four-pitched roof. Currently, the building is abandoned and seriously deteriorated.