Village situated on the south-western slopes of Mount Bradisnera. In 1669 the oratory of S.Bernardo was blessed and was suppressed at the end of the 19th century (1). Although there are no architectural elements of particular importance, the nucleus retains environmental and typological characteristics of rural buildings of great interest. We highlight above all two buildings attributable to sec. XVI with large front hut and covered with two pitches. The structure in roughly squared stone, with regular recourse with angular partially finished. The lights are small, sparse and symmetrically arranged. Remarkable are also the buildings used for agricultural purposes including noteworthy a complex with vast porch with five lights.